Connecting App Controller to the System Center Virtual Machine Manager 2012 R2 Server
In the previous article, we have completed App Controller Installation. In this article, we will configure App Controller to connect to System Center Virtual Machine Manager (SCVMM) Server and begin managing private clouds via App Controller.
To connect App Controller to the SCVMM 2012 R2 Server, perform the following steps:
1. In the App Controller web portal, Expand the Settings node, click Connections. On the menu bar, click Connect, and then click SCVMM.
2. In the Add a new VMM connection screen display, type the Connection name, Description, Server name and the TCP Port of the VMM server. The Server Name must be the Fully Qualified Domain Name (FQDN) of the System Center 2012 R2 VMM management server. Check the Automatically import SSL certificates check box and then click OK.
3. App Controller connection is established to the VMM management server.
I hope this article will help during connecting to private clouds using App Controller.
- Configuring iSCSI Storage and Initiator in Windows Server 2016 - April 20, 2017
- Upgrading the VM configuration version in Windows Server 2016 Hyper-V - April 5, 2017
- VM Load Balancing in Windows Server 2016 - March 31, 2017
- Cluster OS Rolling Upgrades in Windows Server 2016 - March 29, 2017
- Installing Active Directory Domain Controller on Windows Server 2016 - March 18, 2017
- Export and Import the Certificate on Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 - March 18, 2017
- Migrating Active Directory Domain Controller from Windows Server 2012 R2 to Windows Server 2016 - March 14, 2017
- Free E-Book: Microsoft Press : Enterprise Cloud Strategy - December 9, 2016
- Free E-Book: Microsoft Press : Introducing System Center 2012 R2 - December 8, 2016
- Free E-Book: Microsoft Press : Introducing Windows Server 2016 - December 8, 2016