Connecting App Controller to the System Center Virtual Machine Manager 2012 R2 Server
In the previous article, we have completed App Controller Installation. In this article, we will configure App Controller to connect to System Center Virtual Machine Manager (SCVMM) Server and begin managing private clouds via App Controller.
To connect App Controller to the SCVMM 2012 R2 Server, perform the following steps:
1. In the App Controller web portal, Expand the Settings node, click Connections. On the menu bar, click Connect, and then click SCVMM.
2. In the Add a new VMM connection screen display, type the Connection name, Description, Server name and the TCP Port of the VMM server. The Server Name must be the Fully Qualified Domain Name (FQDN) of the System Center 2012 R2 VMM management server. Check the Automatically import SSL certificates check box and then click OK.
3. App Controller connection is established to the VMM management server.
I hope this article will help during connecting to private clouds using App Controller.
- Creating and Connecting Linux Ubuntu VM in Azure - December 29, 2018
- My Precious IT Books Collections - March 1, 2018
- Configuring Azure Traffic Manager using Performance Based Routing Method - January 20, 2018
- Configuring a Point-to-Site Connection to a VNet using Azure Portal - November 28, 2017
- Configuring a VNet-to-VNet VPN Gateway Connection Using the Azure Portal - October 27, 2017
- Configuring Azure VNet Peering by using the Azure Portal - October 19, 2017
- Using the Azure Portal to Create Virtual Networks, Add Subnets and Setting up a DNS Server Address - October 17, 2017
- Extend Azure Virtual Machine OS drive using Azure Portal - June 30, 2017
- Creating a Windows Virtual Machine and Availability Set at the same time using the Azure Portal - June 11, 2017
- Remove a Node from a Windows Server 2016 Hyper-V Cluster and Destroy a Cluster Procedure - May 14, 2017