Free E-Book: Microsoft Press : Introducing Windows Server 2012 R2
This book is intended to provide you with an overview of the new features and enhancements introduced in Windows Server 2012 R2. The intended audience for this book is IT pros who deploy, manage, and maintain Windows Server workloads in data center, private cloud, and hosting provider environments.
We assume that you are at least somewhat familiar with the features and capabilities of the previous platform Windows Server 2012. If you are not familiar with all the new features and enhancements Microsoft introduced previously in
Windows Server 2012, we recommend that you first read Introducing Windows Server 2012 RTM Edition (Microsoft Press, 2012).
A key feature of this book is the technical sidebars that have been contributed
by Microsoft insiders. These sidebars were written by experts who have been
closely involved in the Windows Server 2012 R2 development process and include
Program Managers, Support Escalation Engineers, Technical Consultants, Data
Center Specialists, and others who work at Microsoft in various capacities.
A Division of Microsoft Corporation
One Microsoft Way
Redmond, Washington 98052-6399
Copyright © 2013 by Microsoft Corporation
All rights reserved. No part of the contents of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any
means without the written permission of the publisher.
Library of Congress Control Number: 2013945007
- Creating a Windows Virtual Machine and Availability Set at the same time using the Azure Portal - June 11, 2017
- Remove a Node from a Windows Server 2016 Hyper-V Cluster and Destroy a Cluster Procedure - May 14, 2017
- Best Practices on Setting up Hyper-V Cluster Networks in Windows Server 2016 - May 10, 2017
- Implementing Failover Clustering with Windows Server 2016 Hyper-V - May 6, 2017
- Configuring iSCSI Storage and Initiator in Windows Server 2016 - April 20, 2017
- Upgrading the VM configuration version in Windows Server 2016 Hyper-V - April 5, 2017
- VM Load Balancing in Windows Server 2016 - March 31, 2017
- Cluster OS Rolling Upgrades in Windows Server 2016 - March 29, 2017
- Installing Active Directory Domain Controller on Windows Server 2016 - March 18, 2017
- Export and Import the Certificate on Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 - March 18, 2017