Redirecting HTTP Request to SSL Request in Exchange Server 2007
When you enabled SSL on our Client Access Server, your phone is glowing with calls from frustrated users who can no longer access their mailboxes through Outlook Web Access. What do you do? So that the end users are accessing their Outlook Web Access without any problems. For example, the user can type simply: mail.singhholding.com rather than https://mail.singhholding.com/owa.
1. Open Internet Information Services(IIS) Manager.
2. Right-click Web Sites and then select >New >Web Site…
3. Click Next
4. On the Web Site Description page, type
5. On the IP Address and Port Settings page, type
6. At the Web Site Home Directory page, type C:\Inetpub\wwwroot
7. Click Next> Next >
9. Right-Click the site you just created, and then click Properties.
10. Click the Home Directory tab and select A redirection to a URL, and then type https://mail.singholding.com/owa.
11. Click Apply and OK.
12. We can now type mail.singholding.com in a Web browser and automatically be redirected to https://mail.singhholding.com/owa.
In this article, I showed you Redirecting HTTP request to SSL request in Exchange Server 2007. And this also works in Exchange Server 2003.For this you have to simply change to /owa to /exchange.
- Configuring an Availability Set with the Azure Load Balancer - February 9, 2019
- Creating and Connecting Linux Ubuntu VM in Azure - December 29, 2018
- My Precious IT Books Collections - March 1, 2018
- Configuring Azure Traffic Manager using Performance Based Routing Method - January 20, 2018
- Configuring a Point-to-Site Connection to a VNet using Azure Portal - November 28, 2017
- Configuring a VNet-to-VNet VPN Gateway Connection Using the Azure Portal - October 27, 2017
- Configuring Azure VNet Peering by using the Azure Portal - October 19, 2017
- Using the Azure Portal to Create Virtual Networks, Add Subnets and Setting up a DNS Server Address - October 17, 2017
- Extend Azure Virtual Machine OS drive using Azure Portal - June 30, 2017
- Creating a Windows Virtual Machine and Availability Set at the same time using the Azure Portal - June 11, 2017